Everyone in NJ should have safe, affordable and desirable housing in a vibrant neighborhood of their choice, with access to transportation and employment. Ensuring that low- and moderate-income residents in New Jersey have the same opportunities as others in New Jersey must be an ethical priority for all communities. We should all be able to afford to call New Jersey home.
Thus, we commit to:
1. A healthy and sustainable housing stock and housing market.
2. Strong neighborhood and community quality.
3. Equitable geographic distribution of housing.
4. Sustainable and equitable patterns of new development.
5. Aggressive campaign to end homelessness.